We’ve designed our website to be useful, informative, and inspirational. We hope we’ve succeeded — and we hope you’ll let us know how we can make them even better. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them. Thanks for visiting!
(1) You agree not to reuse material from www.REACHFoundation.org or from any other World Wide Website operated by The REACH Foundation of Rockland Inc. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything unless you get our written consent — first. There’s one exception: you may download material onto one computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you don’t delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. But please don’t modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you’ll be violating our intellectual-property rights.
(2) Everything you download — the software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it — is considered licensed to you by The REACH Foundation. That means that we retain full and complete title to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material — or to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
IF YOU SUBMIT MATERIAL TO US…
This means that…
We don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas). If we use them — or anything like them — we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
(2) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make — in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
It’s very important for you to read the next two sections carefully — so important, in fact, that the law actually requires us to put this material in capital letters.
THE REACH FOUNDATION OF ROCKLAND INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ITS SITE. THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY…
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE;
- FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION,
- COMPUTER VIRUS, OR…
- LINE FAILURE. KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING…
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY;
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY
- LEGALLY, “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES”);
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES”).
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES — OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES. BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS. THIS MEANS THAT (SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION BELOW) REACH Foundation DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE MATERIAL IN THE SITE. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES…
- THAT THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- THAT SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OR OUTCOMES WILL RESULT FROM PROPERLY FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR PROGRAM DETAILS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOU (AND NOT REACH) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Website from our site. But we don’t endorse or approve any products or information offered at site you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a REACH Foundation-operated site or have moved to another site.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our site are presented to provide information about REACH Foundation and its programs.
REACH Foundation controls and operates its site from the company’s headquarters in Suffern, New York, in the United States of America. We in no way imply that the materials on the site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you use our site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Some software from our site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported…
(a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has placed an embargo (as of today, these include Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and Yugoslavia); or…
(b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. If you download or use the software, you are, in effect, confirming to us that you are not located in, are not under the control of, and are not a national or resident of any such country, and that you are not on any such list.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all REACH Foundation site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
REACH Foundation may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
In addition, by providing material on our Website, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And The REACH Foundation is entitled to terminate all or part of any of its Website at any time, without notice to you.
MISCELLANEOUS POINTS ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of New York (without applying the state’s conflict-of-law principles). If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The REACH Foundation may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you. This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.